Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Unholy DK - Moogrok

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moogrok
Trial
Trial

[Accepted] Unholy DK - Moogrok Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Unholy DK - Moogrok   [Accepted] Unholy DK - Moogrok Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:34 am

Personal aspects and environment:
- Name: Björn - But prefer to be called "Moo" since that is what i have been called on voicecoms for the last 5 years! Very Happy
- Playtime: Evenings and weekends (CET)
- Obstacles: Work, but that wont happen often, and with an early heads-up.
- Lets start of with the bad... I can be very competitive when raiding! Evil or Very Mad  Meaning I can be grumpy pants if wiping due to retardness. Everyone can make mistakes!!! But not learning from them.... nnngh!
On the positive side I enjoy helping guildies even if I dont benefit from it personally! Farming instances of farming mats! Back in vanilla I farmed enough herbs to supply our guild with fire resistans potions just to make sure noone was without!

Raid aspects:
- Everything Vanilla and TBC. First half of WotLK. "Some" in Cata, none in PandaFail!
- Vanilla - Warrior Kittens of Elune on Magtheridon. The Logical Cube on Eonar Vanilla/TBC. Common Sense in WotLK and guildless in PandaFail!
- I know my class and how to whopp some ass! Ask Chiimpz! Very Happy (Using Noxxic etc for pointers ofc!)
- I have been ranged DPS (Hunter) all the way thru Vanilla up to WotLK. Have been playing DK since, and know whats associated with the role of DPS and taking one for the team! Wink
- Best gear possible with enchants, gems, flasks etc. IRL visiting toilet and eating something! Smile
Started raiding as Horde on Magtheridon with WKoE (Warrior Kittens of Elune). Since we were on the same realm as Nihilum a lot of the best players in guild geared up with us then left... At that point we decided to reroll on the new realm Eonar and form a guild aiming at server firsts. TLC (The Logical Cube) was born. About halfway into MC and until end of TBC we managed to do all server firsts! Yay for hard work and victory beer! Very Happy
At the end of TBC some of us wanted to raid on a less hectic raid schedule and created Common Sense. We did "hardcore" raiding with a 3 raids a week schedule and had loads of fun. Unfortunately as you all know, raiding in WotLK wasn's as hard as in Vanilla and TBC which made it quite booring.... After clearing Naxx, Malygos, Sart and Vault we got too bored and stopped raiding.
The last half of WotLK I spent with IRL friends that raided mostly for fun. We did Icecrown and did "pretty good". When that fell apart I joined another guild that I can't remeber what it's called. I think it was where I met Chimpz! We did some half assed raiding... In Cata we started raiding but just wasn't good enough... Sad

Character aspects:
- DK
- Unholy (or best DPS specc)
- Have fun, see some nice places! Silliness on voice comms! Generally a good time with focused raiding that kills pixels!
I do have other chars that will be lvl 100 "soon".  But I don't want to raid with them, just do random stuffs!

Others:
- I love kittens! Also beer and silliness. I hope to bring good wibes and some laughs! I might as well tell you from the start, I loved Vanilla and TBC raiding even though it was farm from perfect. Yes, I can be a tad nostalgic! Wink

Do have headset with working mic! Enjoy sitting on voice comms even when not raiding.

If you want to know more stuffs, please contact me ingame. I have been playing since beta and done so many things and meet so many great people, that I can't remeber them all or don't want to bore you with the stories!
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Unholy DK - Moogrok   [Accepted] Unholy DK - Moogrok Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:46 am

Looks nice mate, I will talk with the others and get back to you shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Unholy DK - Moogrok   [Accepted] Unholy DK - Moogrok Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:18 am

I talked with the others, whisper an officer ingame for a guild invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Unholy DK - Moogrok   [Accepted] Unholy DK - Moogrok Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Unholy DK - Moogrok
Page 1 of 1