Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Multi class App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naesh
Trial
Trial

[ACCEPTED] Multi class App Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Multi class App   [ACCEPTED] Multi class App Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:20 am

Hi first off i am rubbish at these things so if it sucks please forgive me i wish to apply for the guild i believe i can add some good solid dps to the guild.
 I can raid any day/time of the week have a good stable connection have a lot of experience(used to run hard modes in previous expansions).
I know my classes fairly well and have 5 lvl90s i can use and dont mind changing to help guild(Dk/Warr/mage/hunter/rogue)Please find my armory details in following links

Warrior - Renkha
Dk - Evereska
Mage - Naestrahan
Hunter - Fyuria
Rogue - Naeshrahan
Apologies tried to add armory links but wasnt allowed.

Still in the process of gearing some of them the ones i use most are warr/Dk but can use all well
Been playing wow now for around 7 years just came back from a short break due to work.
im a fairly social kind of guy can get on with anyone will usually help any guildy in need.
currently in haven but they have set raid groups and looking to join a guild i can raid in.
not really sure what else to say however should you have any questions please ask in game will be on my warr Renkha

thanks. Smile

- Name (what do you prefer to be called) Roger
- Age 34
- Personal schedule (when are you online) - Any time really i work from home so can be available whenever
- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports) - lol nothing dare distract me from gaming otherwise they feel the wrath of the almighty game controller Razz
- Characteristics (Both positive and negative) - can be funny guy in social moment but do get quite serious when im aiming for something(raid progression)

Raid aspects:
- Experience - 7 years on off wow experience
- Guilds since i rejoined in pandaria only haven
- Class knowledge i have fairly good class/role knowledge do a lot of research on my classes
- Role knowledge - as above
- How do you prepare for raids Pots/Flasks check repairs make sure i have gold for further repairs should i need and research bosses

Character aspects:
- Class - Multi
- Specc - Multi but all dps
- Ilvl - Multi
- Goals - complete content eventual heroics

Sorry for multi app types didnt see the template in a diff forum
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Multi class App   [ACCEPTED] Multi class App Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:19 am

rogergent wrote:
Hi first off i am rubbish at these things so if it sucks please forgive me

Yes very rubbish, you're one of the better application on this forum lol. We'll get back to your shortly!

But first off, I have a question: we're kind of full on warriors, but everything else is still open on the dps spot. So if you had to pick a class/spec which one would you prefer to play with without considering gear, we can provide that.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Naesh
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Multi class App   [ACCEPTED] Multi class App Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:58 am

im not really fussed i will go with whatever helps the guild most im happy using any of my classes. Anything you need most?
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Multi class App   [ACCEPTED] Multi class App Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:07 pm

We're quite low on melee dps, but a mage is pretty nice as well to have. So it still comes down what you prefer the most. I'll have my officers take a peek as well asap.. didn't get to it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Multi class App   [ACCEPTED] Multi class App Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:09 pm

Renkha,

we have discussed your application and decided to accept you into the guild.

You can whisper me (seranil) or any guildy for an officer for an invite
Back to top Go down
Naesh
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Multi class App   [ACCEPTED] Multi class App Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:10 pm

either my Dk or rogue is good lol those are the 2 classes i have most experience on dk needs less work to get up to spec rogue gear kind of crappy at the mo
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Multi class App   [ACCEPTED] Multi class App Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:12 pm

Sera is lifeless, so he's still on WoW, he can inv you.
Back to top Go down
Naesh
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Multi class App   [ACCEPTED] Multi class App Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:12 pm

Nice one seranil any class in particlar you want me to /w you on Smile
Back to top Go down
Naesh
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Multi class App   [ACCEPTED] Multi class App Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:14 pm

thanks lizzie
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Multi class App   [ACCEPTED] Multi class App Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:16 pm

yw, if you got time goto raidinfo and reply to the availability topic.
Back to top Go down
Naesh
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Multi class App   [ACCEPTED] Multi class App Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Multi class App   [ACCEPTED] Multi class App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Multi class App
Page 1 of 1