Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badpak
Trial
Trial
badpak

[ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc   [ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:04 am

- Name
Mitchell

-country
The Netherlands, i live in Amsterdam.

- Personal schedule
Online every day. Don’t have a very busy social life i can make raid days for sure tho.

- Experience
I started playing back in cata till my account got hacked then i stopped playing for about a year till MoP came out since then i played wow again. i have the raid exp full normal and 3/14 HC on 10 man.

- What can distract you from gaming?
My girlfriend, my mom, school, when i have to go to the shop and school ofcourse real life comes above wow

-What i know about my class
i played both specs survival and BM when i was low ilvl i mostly played survival cause i didnt have enough haste and mastery to do the maximum damage that i can do on BM so i sticked to survival when i was around 555 i started playing BM it packd realy good out i useley pull around 330k constant on bosses.

-Characteristics
Well im like a guy that wants everything perfect so i always push my team and tell them want they did wrong. outside of wow im a pretty nice guy got  girlfriend for the past 2 years now her name is anouk:) realy happy with her tho

-How i prepare for raid
I always get a drink with me and some food <3 ... well in game i just take flask's and noodle carts if someone needs them and i have to make sure im awake enough to concentrate on the tactics on the boss.

-Class , Hunter
- Specc , Beast master
- Ilvl , 562 with legendary cloak
- Goals , my goal in mop is to get 14/14 hc i quited for like 2 weeks cause i was so bored of wiping every week on the same boss now im fresh and ready for a new team:)
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc   [ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:05 am

Thanks for your appli, I'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc   [ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:14 am

badpak wrote:
- What can distract you from gaming?
My girlfriend, my mom, school, when i have to go to the shop and school ofcourse real life comes above wow

Will this ever come to pass when you're raiding? (between 19:30 and 23:00 ST on mon,tue,weds)

badpak wrote:
Well im like a guy that wants everything perfect so i always push my team and tell them want they did wrong.

25man gets pretty hectic, since you basically have 25 people in there who all want to say something. So we have a rule that a minimal of appointed people talk during an encounter to RL it propperly enough, can you deal with that? Besides it's officer's duty to tell people what they're doing wrong, so I rather have you look purely on your own performance rather that of others.
Back to top Go down
badpak
Trial
Trial
badpak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc   [ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:16 am

i can raid on those time's

and yes i can deal with it pretty sure and since im new i wont like tell u guys what to do
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc   [ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:38 am

Welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc   [ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] BM hunter 562 ilvl with legendary looking for hc
Page 1 of 1