Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOCIAL] 519 ilvl Ele shaman Frends whit Jubal and Emre (old guildies) looking to join sociale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samgob

[SOCIAL] 519 ilvl Ele shaman Frends whit Jubal and Emre (old guildies) looking to join sociale Empty
PostSubject: [SOCIAL] 519 ilvl Ele shaman Frends whit Jubal and Emre (old guildies) looking to join sociale   [SOCIAL] 519 ilvl Ele shaman Frends whit Jubal and Emre (old guildies) looking to join sociale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:31 am

i am a Ele Shaman in progress making huge steps!
i am frends whit Jubal and Emre u can asks them about me Very Happy
Trying to join the sociale part of the guild cauze i know that u guys can teache me alot about WOW!
And Jubal told me that every1 is very nice and trying to help everyone and i will always try to help ppl out whit there problems!

Hope i may join!!!!

Cheers ,

Sam (samgob)

NL !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

[SOCIAL] 519 ilvl Ele shaman Frends whit Jubal and Emre (old guildies) looking to join sociale Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] 519 ilvl Ele shaman Frends whit Jubal and Emre (old guildies) looking to join sociale   [SOCIAL] 519 ilvl Ele shaman Frends whit Jubal and Emre (old guildies) looking to join sociale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:39 am

Alright, thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] 519 ilvl Ele shaman Frends whit Jubal and Emre (old guildies) looking to join sociale   [SOCIAL] 519 ilvl Ele shaman Frends whit Jubal and Emre (old guildies) looking to join sociale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:43 am

I can welcome you to the guild as a social, just don't expect too much the first couple of weeks. We need to work a lot on you to get you even close to HC ready Smile
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] 519 ilvl Ele shaman Frends whit Jubal and Emre (old guildies) looking to join sociale   [SOCIAL] 519 ilvl Ele shaman Frends whit Jubal and Emre (old guildies) looking to join sociale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL] 519 ilvl Ele shaman Frends whit Jubal and Emre (old guildies) looking to join sociale
Page 1 of 1