Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Razakel
Trial
Trial

[SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman   [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:37 am

Hello There!

Introductions first ha! The names Terry I'm 24 and come from Scotland i'm not scottish myself so don't expect the accent apologies!

I was told about this guild by my IRL friend Asytre and I would really like to join if not to raid just for the social aspect. I've just returned to wow after a long break and I had to make a new account and level 90 all over again due to complications on my other account.

I am available most of the week Friday and Sunday are the only days I maybe unavailable due to personal IRL events. I like to think i'm quite a funny guy I was never really good at selling myself to people but I like to keep the mood happy and positive so Go Team!.

My raid experience begins at TBC managed to scratch them all off same with Lich King and Cata. I managed to get to DS but did not do Hc. I was a guild leader back in Cata and was a part of a guild called Omen back in TBC one of the fastest progressing guilds on Alonsus back in the day. I've played shaman since wow began so I like to think i'm pretty knowledgeable in Resto and elemental at least. When raid time begins I always makes sure I have all pots/flasks/food and i'm at the summoning stone.

So my shaman currently

Raazakel
Elemental
Ilvl: 415 (just hit 90)

So thats me I hope you guys like my application took me a good 20 mins to make sure I didn't make any mistakes haha (Asytre taught me to spell Wink)

Hope to hear from you soon

Razakel
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman   [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:39 am

Thanks for the appli, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
AzeyMode
Raider
Raider
AzeyMode

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman   [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:40 am

My warrior used to be called Asytre :O

Hes a decent player. so ill probably help him with gear! (gear not gold get your own raz! :O)
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman   [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:06 am

Very decent application, well done! As you might understand, I cannot accept you as a raiding, since we're doing HC's at this very moment. Which is 560+ ilvl. But don't be sad, I managed to get 560 ilvl in 4 weeks. Yet, we will accept you as a social, especially because you know Azey over here.

/w any officer or honorary member for an invite Wink

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman   [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1