Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Urbansambo
Urbansambo

[SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Name Sam Bennett (Yúi)
- Age 17
- Personal schedule I am normally on during the week (monday-Thursday)
- What can distract you from gaming? Work can distract me if they call me in that is about it
- Characteristics I love a good joke can get down to business when needed (raid fights) I like to help people

Raid aspects:
- Experience I have raided since Burning crusade did not really get up to the top content then Wrath of the lich king came out I was raiding in that got all the way to the lich king then in Cataclysm I did the same with Deathwing and then stopped pve in Mop I am wanting to get back into pve for Warlords
- Guilds I have been in Antimatter a top ranked guild on Darkmoon faire I was asked to join Aegis the top ranked guild on Darkmoon faire. I was also in The barbarians a top ranked guild on killrog
- Class knowledge I know my class very well I would like to think as I have played shaman since Burning crusade I read up on any changes and check shaman forums regularly
- Role knowledge I know my roles and how to do what I am supposed to
- How do you prepare for raids I recheck tactics for the bosses we will be fighting and get my flasks and food

Character aspects:
- Class Shaman
- Spec Elemental
- Ilvl 527
- Goals I want to get raiding for Warlords and get back into a good guild since I moved from Darkmoon faire I made my own just for my characters so I just want to do raiding and have more fun in the game

Off topic
I work in a kitchen as a chef that is the one main thing that will distract me if I am called in but it rarely happens that they need me so sudden I am from Scotland and if you need to know any more information in detail please ask me in game I am not very good at applications as you can probably tell

Last edited by Urbansambo on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Thanks for your appli, as I said IG I'll get back to you tomorrow Wink
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Urbansambo
Urbansambo

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:14 pm

If you wish to know anything else I will answer them in game or on this if you ask on this I am also leveling a death knight if you cannot accept the character because of spec it is 86 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wozrah
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Wozrah

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:48 am

Hello!

Had a long conversation with Lizzie about your application. You seem like a great guy, and could have made a great addition to the team. But due to the fact that we already have 3 intellect-wearing shaman in our roster, we felt it would be best to let it go. We also discussed you rerolling to your DK, but that would require a gearing and learning process we're not able to support at this time.

If you would like to join as a social member and perhaps flex with us, you would be welcome. But we won't be able to offer a spot in one of our core teams at the moment.

Thank you very much for applying, though (:

Back to top Go down
Urbansambo
Urbansambo

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:56 am

I would love to join as a social and on the topic of the dk the only thing would be the gearing I learn classes very easy and have played dks at cap level since Wotlk
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:02 am

Throw me a whisp Wink
You can try again in the future for your dk when it's geared.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman
Page 1 of 1