Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gashnasher
Trial
Trial

[ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application   [ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:32 am

hey guys never had to really fill out an application before so here goes Smile

Name: Gashnasher(ingame) my real name is jamie to my friends im know as jazz or jesus<-- football related it's embarrassing

My schedule: i'm online prety much every night after work so i will be around for raids

Distractions: unless two blonde laddies are wrestling in a pool of oil nothing will distract me :p

Characteristics: I'm a pretty standard guy i like to have laughs and jokes with people and i also like to help people whenever i can ingame or outside. What i don't like the most is people being asses to others over silly things i don't like to see other people being brought down.

Raid Experience: I have pretty much only raided SoO as starting playing WoW in late MoP but i have raided the SoO content alot so i know what to expect and what to do i understand the encounters and how they work. I'm pretty patient when it comes to raiding i have progressed the content and i know what it's like to wipe and have misunderstandings best way to overcome is uplift peoples spirits and try bring a more relaxed atmosphere back into the raid.

Guilds: I started off My SoO career in Horde Lunatics where i got to learn and experience the boss encounters on normal
         I then joined Royals to further progress SoO by doing Heroics and we managed to clear 8/14 HC till summer struck and players wanted to stop playing for the summer which caused our team to stop raiding

Class knowledge: I've played warlock since October and destruction was the first spec i picked and i fell in love with it. I know alot about destruction spec i know my spells and what they do i use my cooldowns to suit the encounter but im still open to others helping me out and teaching me how to master the warlock after all i find the best way to learn more about your class is to learn from other players you meet in your travels

Role Knowledge: I'm a ranged DPS so i know to keep my distance from targets not to stand in little pretty pools that spawn at my feet and to self heal to survive if out of range of healers.

Raid Prep: I like to check that i have a nice stock of flask/pots and noodles as i like to supply my own as i dont like to rely on other people with the supplies i need to raid and i like to have my last cigarette before raid invites go out as its non stop til break timer or raid timer.

Character info:

Gashnasher - destruction warlock - Ilvl 578 - 8/14 HC

I never tend to set myself goals when it comes to raiding its a team goal to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application   [ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:29 am

Great application, even for a first timer ! Smile
We'll get back to you shortly! (probably tomorrow afternoon)
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Gashnasher
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application   [ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:45 am

I know there is a lot more to say i have been more used to a direct approach like a job interview lol maybe of you guys want to have me on TS/Vent/Vent for a better chat i'd be more than happy to attend.
Back to top Go down
Léon
Raider
Raider
Léon

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application   [ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:18 pm

Good app but that charname.... /facepalm
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application   [ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:28 pm

Welcome to the guild Wink
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application   [ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Dest Lock application
Page 1 of 1