Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohearn

[Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock  Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock    [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:40 am

- Name Árni - Called A.P
- Age 34
- What can distract you from gaming? My family I spose :O
- Characteristics Don´t know honestly, not the right person to answer this question, and depending on who you talk 2, I'm either the best person in the world or the worst, but I spose my best quality is patience and worst being loud ?

Raid aspects:
- Experience - I havn't really raided sence ICC but I did start raiding a bit in Cata before I quit wow, I was ranked nr 87776 on eu gear wise according to wow progress but nr 8 in eu on dps output and staying alive during encounters and so on so forth so I guess you could say I know how not to stand in the fire ?
- Guilds - I was in Cold as Ice on Bronzebeared back when we raided ICC then cata came - drama with it and guild got split in two so I left aswell and formed my own Council of Valhalla - wich resulted in almost everyone from Cold as Ice evatually joined CoV so we had no drama really that couldn't be fixed and Cold as Ice was back together Smile in a manner of speaking just under new management.
- Class knowledge - At the moment I only have 4 lvl 100's so I know the mage - lock - warrior and monk - but I usually have all classess at max lvl and know they're mechanics.
- Role knowledge - I have knowledge for all the roles - but I shine best as a dps - allthough I'm equiped for all of them, tanking being next best aspect and the worst aspect would be a healer.
- How do you prepare for raids- Havn't raided in such a long time but I spose it's still the same - Foods - Flasks - be on time and try to have all ends covered in real life to have a full raiding experiance without distractions.

Character aspects:
- Class - Warlock
- Specc - Affliction / Destruction
- Ilvl - 627
- Goals - Mythic / heroic raiding

Others:
- Off-topic, I'm a power gamer - I spend 4 to 12 hours a day in front of the computer atm - I'm a recovering addict :O on parole so I can't do much else atm but game :-) when I'm 100% in balance I'd say I play atleast 4 hours a day - that's how it was back in ICC and cata. And seeing how much I like WoD I spose I'm gonna be comming back "home" so to speak Smile
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock    [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:30 am

I will talk with the other officers and get back to you either tonight or tomorrow mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Wozrah
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Wozrah

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock    [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:33 am

Lovely application! We'll discuss it and give ya an answer asap. ( :
Back to top Go down
Rohearn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock    [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:18 pm

santa
Back to top Go down
Markko
Registrar
Registrar
Markko

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock    [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:43 am

I liked this one Smile
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock    [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:31 am

Whisper either one of us and we'll invite you to the guild, welcome aboard man Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock    [Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Affliction / Destro Lock
Page 1 of 1