Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Crazy Berserker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grale

[Accepted] Crazy Berserker Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Crazy Berserker   [Accepted] Crazy Berserker Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:36 am

Personal aspects and environment:
- Name-Sasha
- Age-27
- Personal schedule-most of the day every day,sometimes i do some real life stuff but that scares me
- What can distract you from gaming?-my son ...he likes to play too but for raiding its not much of the problem
- Characteristics-i can tend to be brutally honest and say my opinion even if hell breaks loose(i dont think my opinion is correct always but ill say it anyway) its like an itch i need to scratch...i like to help ppl alot and spend time and socialize while playing or afk-ing in ashran/garrison or something. i bring my best game to raids and if i aint performing i get pissed on myself (i raided half dead sick few times and got angry then done everything perfect XD)

Raid aspects:
- Experience- all these were done pre nerfs or next tier:LK-25 man 6 bosses    bwd-only nefarian left    bot-clear   totw-1/2     fl-cleared    msv- cleared    big break then cleared soo normal done 8 hc pre nerf and done 13/14 mythic when it came out
- Guilds-mutated frostmane, some of our made guilds, do it like the lady-frostmane,  our made guild, archon,team shel (COA both), ashes to ashes,hazardous(draenor) then some meeningless guilds here.
- Class knowledge- how can i say i mained alot of chars...rogue-warr-shaman-rogue-lock-dk-monk-and bk to warrior now ...why i have changed is i started with rogue and was l8r forced upon it,also gave up on warrior cuz i was forced to tank...i can tank occasionally but dont prefer it in general and i always seemed warriors unreliable tanks as i depend on healers to stay alive (compared to dk ) i read every day and help alot of friends with alot of classes ...i know tend to learn the fights fast so i know when is it best to use my cd's and when not to provide most for the encounter...ive been lvling now as arms as i found it easier then any other but dull rotation atm...played till recently as gladiator (was forced by blizzard ) cuz of the best performance but been gearing up as fury as i knew buffs would come ...i know my class rly good and i am passing all gear that dont have crit on it (630 with crit is alot better then 670 without it -_- )
- Role knowledge-i have been dps-ing with some tanking breaks here and there (fl 50% and end of soo) why i dont prefer to tank is that i have that competitive streak to dps i like to spamm click alot (except when i play gladiator i got shoulder pain then ) and be very active...thats why i could never play ranged...i was in top 20 dps on wol with my rogue in chimaeron fight when all was saying combat sucks go assassination well i knew something different XD
- How do you prepare for raids- i tend to read all the guides and watch the videos and also discuss it with my wife (she often looks it up b4 me then tells me about it -_- ) i always flask up ,have pots and food...and unless some real life stuff happens (it never does i basicly barely have a real life ) im always 15 mins online b4 the raid at least if not more

Character aspects:
- Class-Warrior
- Specc-FURY/gladiator(hope to delete this) arms(if i get a 2h cuz im smf)
- Ilvl-645
- Goals-im up for progression raiding...i rly love how blizzard done these raids and they are rly fun...i like to raid and progress and do my best for the team

Others:
- Off-topic, impress us with something nice.- something nice well how about this ....
john comes to the hospital to see his friend all beaten up and broken apart and asks him: jack wth happend to u?
jack: i was going fishing.
john shocked by the statement: FISHING? how the hell can u get beat up like that from fishing?
jack: well i needed worms...and i didnt want to get my hands dirty so i took 2 AAA batteries and conected them with a wire and put them in the ground...
john: and ?
jack: and some moles came out
john;still dont explain how u got fucked up like that
jack: then i took a car batterie and connected wires to it and put it in the ground and some moles come out
john:what in the bleeding hell do moles have to do with this?
jack:well im comming to it...then i took 2 fat wires and threw them over the electricity supply cord and stuck them in the ground...
john:Aaand?
jack: and the whole 3rd shift from the mine came out and beat the living fuck out of me.
(I forgot to say i like to joke around )
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Crazy Berserker   [Accepted] Crazy Berserker Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:42 am

I love it, especially the joke Very Happy, I'll talk with the others and get right back to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Markko
Registrar
Registrar
Markko

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Crazy Berserker   [Accepted] Crazy Berserker Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:42 am

Love this app!!
He got my vote, what do you guys say?
Back to top Go down
grale

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Crazy Berserker   [Accepted] Crazy Berserker Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:44 am

ah guys u will make me blush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Crazy Berserker   [Accepted] Crazy Berserker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Crazy Berserker
Page 1 of 1