Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Example Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synthetis

Example Application Empty
PostSubject: Example Application   Example Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:05 am

Personal aspects and environment:

- Name (what do you prefer to be called)
Steve

- Country
The Netherlands, live in a city called Rotterdam.

- Personal schedule (when are you online)
Online almost every day. Don’t have a very busy social life, I usually go out with friends on Friday (sometimes Saturday) and that’s about it. All the other days you can find me playing WoW  Razz .

- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports)
I’m getting back into Football but the season is almost over. And I occasionally have my mother storming into my room (because I probably forgot something). I’m not going back to school until August so that won’t be a problem at all. So there isn’t really anything that would distract me too much for now at least.

- Characteristics (Both positive and negative)
I’m a team player that’s also one of the reasons I like this game so much. I’m always eager to learn new things (raid tactics, class specific things). And I consider myself as kind person and would never talk shit about other people. I also like to help people with other things outside the raids, so if you ever have anything u need help with, feel free to ask. And am always open for any feedback on how I play or what I can do bether.

The only negative thing about me is that I sometimes get frustrated if I’m doing something wrong. Because I always try to give my best at every attempt on any boss. But even if I get frustrated u wouldn’t notice it (I will probably be cursing in myself :p). Maybe sometimes I can be a little shy but other than that, there won’t be any negativity coming out of me (I hope).

Raid aspects:

- Experience
Started playing back in 2005 but never raided until WotLK, I did a full TotC and ICC normal clear on my Retribution Paladin and that’s about it. There is also no way to show it because I do not own that account anymore. I made a fresh account when I returned in late July 2013. So the only thing worth mentioning is my MoP raiding Experience.

MoP (all with Royals)
ToT Normal – almost full clear, think only Lei Shen was left (didn’t participate on Lei Shen kill)
SoO Normal – 14/14 normal achieved on 2/25/14
SoO Heroic – 30 +/- attempts on Immerseus before I left the raid team.

I know that I have very little experience but if you would give me a shot on heroic. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t disappoint you guys.  

- Guilds
Only Guild worth mentioning is Royals, have been raiding with them since late October I believe. Had some up and downs with them (people leaving, slow progress etc.) But the main team they have now is pretty good, 0/14 hc atm. I had to leave a month ago because I  had some RL problems and got burned out from raiding. But all problems sorted now and decided to start raiding again because I still want that 14/14 heroic clear. Unfortunately my spot is taken in Royals so I’ll have to find another team.

- Class knowledge
Can play both Destruction and Affliction pretty good, haven’t touched Affliction lately but with a little practice it should be good. If you want me to play Demonology (for whatever reason) I will need to work on it. But I’m a quick learner so it shouldn’t take too much time. For now il play Destruction mostly, as it is far superior(with my ilvl) then Affliction on most fights. Affliction doesn’t really get good until you get some heroic gear. This is also the only expansion I played a Warlock in.

- Role knowledge
As damage dealer you are required to know your class very well especially for heroics. I did a lot of research in my own class (Warlock) for it. I always try to maximize my damage output and taking as little damage as possible.

- How do you prepare for raids
I always make sure I’m on time for all the raids, and make sure I have enough flasks/potions for the raid. If needed I’ll read up on tactics before the raid aswell, so that I have an idea of the fight(s). And I always try to keep my add-ons up to date (DBM etc.)

Character aspects
- Character
Synthetis
- Class
Warlock
- Spec
Affliction MS
Destruction OS (will be playing this mostly as it’s pretty much superior until later ilvls)
- Ilvl
- DPS Logs (if you need more I can provide)
worldoflogs.com/reports/scvkpmf0235cp4x8/dashboard/
worldoflogs.com/reports/b9htvl1njoyfablp/
worldoflogs.com/reports/lv0wexpn4mafsxn9/dashboard/?s=7381&e=7937

- Goals
My only goal left for this expansion is 14/14 heroic SoO. I have raided 14/14 normal numerous of times and got really bored of it. Also one of the reasons I stopped raiding for a month. But now I’m fresh and ready for heroics.

I hope I made a good application if I need to add anything or forgot something. Please tell me in game or on this forum and il try to fill it in.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Example Application   Example Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:10 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Example Application   Example Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:15 pm

I only have one word for this application and it's awesome!

Anyway, talk to me IG Wink
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Synthetis

PostSubject: Re: Example Application   Example Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:32 am

Hey everyone,

As i didint see any gm/officers online lately il post it here.

I have to cancel my application as we are reforming the team in my own guild.

I didint really see this coming so you guys have to find a replacement for me. Altho id think that you guys have plenty of people to fill in already due to your big roster.

I wish you all best luck with heroic progression, and if you ever need help with anything feel free to ask me.

Steve/Synthetis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Example Application   Example Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Example Application
Page 1 of 1